viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2020

TIME CLOCK

 

Time clock 

O clock stop ticking on my wall,

Beating me up to run with your kicking speed. 

I know you are a watchman not my guardian,

Perhaps my grand father made you to watch his ungrateful son.

I know you have never cheated on me. 

Please tell time not reminds me death and disease,

I know he sails without excuses to anyone and anything .

Tell me how can I dodge his dreary fist,

I try faster to surpass the but fail and wilt.

He is so steady and I always act on whims,

I have only the accounts to beat him in passing dreams.

He is heartless since my birth, 

Never gave lease to my ailing mother

When she is too tired to lit  fire in the hearth.

Who do you wave your hands not me for sure,

You wave for your  true master who  keeps you in order.

Sometimes I find you standing with me.

Makes my waiting time closer and closer, 

Until my beloved's lips dashed onto mine.

You go ahead of me makes me wait for another,

Now I understand you  never harasses  me.

A true friend, makes me realize my  life, 

But I am too old to be with your pace 

but your friendship.

Time refuels me again and again and empties sometimes ,

He helps me to run and rest and feel the divine. 


Tiempo de reloj

En punto, deja de hacer tictac en mi pared,

Golpeándome para correr con tu velocidad de patada.

Sé que eres un vigilante, no mi guardián,

Tal vez mi abuelo te hizo ver a su hijo desagradecido.

Sé que nunca me has engañado.

Por favor, dime que el tiempo no me recuerda la muerte y la enfermedad,

Sé que navega sin excusas a nadie y nada.

Dime cómo puedo esquivar su triste puño,

Intento superar más rápido el pero fallar y marchitado.

Él es tan firme y yo siempre actúo por caprichos,

Solo tengo las cuentas para vencerlo en sueños pasados.

Él no tiene corazón desde mi nacimiento,

Nunca le di el alquiler a mi madre enferma

Cuando está demasiado cansada para encender fuego en el corazón.

Quién agita tus manos, no yo estoy seguro?

Saludas a tu verdadero maestro que te mantiene en orden.

A veces te encuentro de pie conmigo.

Hace mi tiempo de espera cada vez más cerca,

Hasta que los labios de mi amado cayeron sobre mí.

Vas por delante de mí me hace esperar a otro,

Ahora entiendo que nunca me acosas.

Un verdadero amigo, me hace darme cuenta de mi vida,

Pero soy demasiado viejo para estar con tu ritmo

sino tu amistad.

El tiempo me reabastece una y otra vez y vacíos a veces,

Me ayuda a correr y descansar y sentir lo divino.

Paramananda Mahanta 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario