jueves, 28 de enero de 2021

TRIBUTE SONG: THE FIRST AIR


That was the first air, 

There were some mist, 

It looked so new 

so enchanting was the beginning 

the life gonna learn the new twist, 

I rebound his slide, so funny 

I was new, he too bunny 

the air so new, 

It was to give some cue

the days have passed, 

but memories to glue, 

the days have passed, 

but it looks so new, 

the scene so serene, 

the camaraderie so clean, 

was to let me win, 

to win million hearts, 

to win millions minds, 

still I find that slide so funny, 

the weather giving cue, 

something great was to happen, 

something going new, 

something coming new

and that was to become my first love 

thereafter songs and music came a through, 

that slide so funny, 

we were bunny 

something great came out of new. 


The song is composed just for you


Ashish K Pathak -India-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario