domingo, 24 de mayo de 2020

BECAUSE I´M A GRANDMOTHER


Grandma, from my father I've met...
Petite i was a toddler
Soft and sweeter than honey she was
 to the front door she lead me when time to school...,
... all worried.

Like sunshine  when I came back
Fruit, candy she carried for me,on her chest
Then,  took me to her arms
She was playing, laughing and kissing...
... my eyes.

She was playing with me like a kid
And  kept me close to the chimney
History and fairy tail told me
Leting  me play with...
... lighter.

I remember she was  coughing often
She couldn't brith, lots of pain
Then, I didn't, now I know ..
Grandma never took me away...
... sitting keept me on her lap

Sweet was my grandmother
Blessings, come from her like a pure source
White hands like nacre
 many times have i have been cought...,
... Carresing from these hands.

Wrinkles covered her face
Silver is poured over the hair...
And when I asked her "why  grandma?'
She laughed at me
... because "I'm a grandmother."

Adriatik Jaçe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario