miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2019

BLOOMING FLOWERS SMILING


Our Eden is full of enthusiasm
Birds are singing sweet soft songs of life
Clear rills are busy to spread charms
Ah ! Beautiful flower spreading fragrance
Getting I'm nature essence
Wonderful world is only for us
I drink nectar of nature amazed with its taste
What a wonderful sight of smiling blooming flowers
Amazed me these creatures of nature
Rare flowers ,rare animals
Heavenly blessings of love
Ah ! Great creativity and innovative experience of spirituality
What a thrilled journey of literature !
How charming scenes of love !
How happy I'm not know others ?
I smile as flowers smile
I dance as sun rays dance in the sky
I'm laughing whole heartedly
Laugh you have beautiful life

ASHOK KUMAR -INDIA-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario