miércoles, 29 de abril de 2020

TO THE WORLD!


O man!
O woman! O youth!
As we learnt from earth;
to be alive in all circumstances
I learnt from her
(Sonal Goel IAS);
four divine pearls to be on the hill,
Passion, patience, preservence,
positive out look;
to live in heart of others
O youth!
listen to others; intelligence, intellect
help us to drink holy water;
(Wisdom)
To be valuable soul
for this wonderful world
O God!
I pray to thee for mankind
bless your light to remove darkness
Life is a dream
Life is a duty, perform it prefectionaly
with culture of love,
culture of integrity it's truth, truth is beauty
O youth!
Come, live with my light
be my mystic love
Sweet soft soul is immortal;
like a star, shine bright
Like M.K Gandhi, Dr.Nelson Mandela
I appeal
for humanity, integrity
and security
through mystic soul inner beauty
Politics
isn't my soul profession
I'm not great, I'm not humble
I appeal to enjoy life with a vision,
I'm in favour of it till I die

ASHOK KUMAR -INDIA-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario